Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Venue for ROM Solemnization

This is a most painful process. "Sourcing for VENUE!!!!!"

Have shortlisted a few restaurants few months ago. Finally, confirm on Peony-Jade Restaurant. I just love that place. Quiet, nice ambiance. For the solemnization, I'm intending to do it outdoor (Praying that it won't rain). They have this romantic Oceanfront setting by the sea.

In the near future, there will be a bridge across the sea (which in now on CONSTRUCTION!!! And believe to be ready by then.)

SO!!!! If you are planning to do it there in this few months time, better check with them. :(




Okay, now let's take a look at their interior photo.


I have went down personally to the place on 9 May 2011, their hall is very beautiful and I love the concept there. Anyway, I'm taking their private room since I have no intention to get more than 3 tables. At the most 4.

Will be confirming the menu nearer to the date. Basically, I need not do much preparation for that day. Everything will be done by the restaurant. :D Heng ah!!!

But for those who don't drive, it will be a little difficult to get there.

Let's see what should we do next. ROM dress, invitation cards, make-up stylish, heels, photographer, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment