Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pre-Wedding Photograph (Local)

11 July 2011
Completed our local pre-wedding photo shot with Fame Bridal (located at Yishun).

Reach there at 10am and start to do make-up for around 1 hour. Yawn.. So tired. (Slept at 2am last night, OOoops) Here's some photo to share with you. I didn't manage to take my first outfit. :( No time...

2nd outfit
That's me!

That's Benny!

That's US!!!!

3rd outfit - I like this red dress!


4th outfit - My last outfit for indoor. :) No photo of


5th outfit - At Punggol (Somewhere ulu) & Changi (no photo to share)


Last outfit and last place (Marina Barrage)


At the end of the day, Benny is half dead. Haha...
Fun but tired. When is your turn, PLEASE sleep earlier! Haha... I'm looking forward to TAIWAN for photoshot!!!!!

Have FUN!!! :D

We sign up the package with Frame Bridal that includes, ROM, Pre-Wedding Photograhpy, Actual Day. GOOD DEAL. Interested you can go down personally to look for QingJie, the boss. She's very nice and patient person. Thumbs up!

ShiShi, their make-up artist is very professional.
Ah Heng, the photographer is a very funny and professional.

Keep up the great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment